The Most Flattering Eye Makeup for Every Eye Colour
Enhancing Your Eyes
When it comes to eye makeup it is all about selecting the right shades, colours and products to enhance those beautiful eyes of yours. That is why we have put together the ultimate guide coving every single eye colour with our top suggestions to make your eyes pop! However, always remember when it comes to makeup there is no rights or wrongs it is all about having fun and getting creative so go ahead!
When it comes to brown eyes there a few things you should keep in mind. Brown is a neutral colour and therefore luckily most eye shadow shades will suit your eye colour! However, we have put together some of suggestions that will really enhance those beautiful brown eyes.
- Brown Shades – you might be thinking how is brown on brown going to enhance my eyes? It will! Select browns and bronzes to create a brown smokey eye. Why not also try some brown eyeliner? Apply the liner to both your upper and lower lash lines to enhance your eye colour.
- Gold Shades – whether it is a pop of gold pigment or a golden lid, this shade will really bring out those chocolate brown eyes. If you’re wanting to create an eye look for the evening we suggest you use brown shades on your lid and crease and create a cut crease using a gold shimmer or pigment!
- Copper Shades – this is the perfect eyeshadow shade to highlight your eyes with plus it add some texture to your eye look. Why not try popping some copper pigment or eyeshadow on your inner corners or under your bottom lash line?
- Blues & Navy Shades – these shades are perfect if you want to emphasise your brown eyes. Apply blue shades to your lid and crease along with under your bottom lash line. Why not pop on some navy eyeliner if you are looking for a full glam look? You can also create an amazing smokey eye using blues and navy shades!
If you have blue eyes there is also a wide range of eyeshadow shades that will make your eyes pop. If you are looking for a more natural look opt for neutral tones, if you want to really bring the attention to your beautiful blue eyes we suggest using a shade that contrasts with the blue such as an orange or a pink shade.
- Blue & Navy Shades – Yes blue on blue works extremely well, if your eyes are a darker blue opt of a lighter shade of blue and vice versa. The light and dark blues against each other will really enhance the blue in your eyes.
- Neutral Shades – Since blue eyes are on the lighter side of other eye colours, neutral shades work great with blue eyes. Why not create a neutral smokey eye and pop some shimmer on if you want to add some more drama to your eyes?
- Metallic Shade – these are the perfect shades if you are looking to glam up an eye look. Heading on a night out or an evening meal, these are the shades you want to reach for! Metallic shades such as gold, copper, silver or greys work amazing with blue eyes.
- Orange Shades – Orange is your colour trust is with that. Use shades such as bright oranges, burnt oranges or copper oranges. These work so well since the blue will completely contrast with the orange and makes your eyes appear bright blue. For maximum drama, apply a bright orange to your crease and a burnt shade to your crease and blend out. Apply some eyeliner and smudge it out, pop on some Luxury 3D Mink or Faux Mink (vegan) false eyelashes for the ultimate look!
- Pink Shades – Why not try a bright or neon pink shade if you are heading for a festival or simply want to bring attention to your eyes. If you are looking for something more subtle select light pinks or rose gold shades to enhance those eyes.
If you have grey eyes and want to enhance the beautiful grey shades in your eyes then we suggest a smokey eye look using shades such as silvers, greys and charcoals.
- Metallic Shades – since your eyes are a grey colour, metallic shades will enhance them. Select shades such as grey and silvers. These are perfect shades to add to glam up any eye look and transform it to a night time look!
- Grey Shades – use grey shade to crease the perfect smokey eye, choose light and dark matte greys and mix with some metallic grey eye shadow shades for the ultimate look.
- Charcoals & Blacks – If you’re looking for some extra drama when it comes to eyeshadow, we recommend using charcoals and blacks to great a dramatic smokey eye. Apply the charcoal shade to your lid area and pop some black or ultra-black eyeshadow into your crease. Add a wing using eyeliner or create a cat eye look. Pop on your favourite pair of Luxury 3D Mink or Faux Mink (vegan) false eyelashes for the ultimate smokey eye!
If you have green eyes we highly recommend shades such as purples, plums, reds and maroon shades. Why not also try green shades to make the green in your eyes pop?
- Green Shades – it’s all about green on green if you want to take advantage of your beautiful green eyes. If you want something a little more subtle, we suggest using a green pencil liner and creating a wing with it. Carefully blend the liner out for a gorgeous smokey effect!
- Purples & Plum Shades – These shades work wonders on green eyes since the colours contrast so take advantage. Why not apply a light purple shade to your lid and blend a plum shade into your crease? If you want a little added glam, apply a shimmery or glittery deep purple pigment to the center of your lid.
- Reds & Maroon Shades – These are shades that not all eye colours can pull of as well as you! Apply a burnt red shade to your lid and blend out, pack on a maroon shade into your crease and blend out to create a smokey wing look. Add a pair of your favourite Luxury 3D Mink or Faux Mink (vegan) false eyelashes to top off the look.
Those with hazel eyes usually have a mixture of brown and green in their eyes. Browns and greens work really well with shades such as metallic (golds, silvers, bronzes and greys). Hazel eyes also work well with browns and neutral shades.
- Metallic Shades – choose shades such as golds, silvers, bronzes and greys. These metallic shades are great for a glam eye look or if you are looking for a look to wear in the evening. You can also pair a metallic shade with a mixture of matte eyeshadows to really enhance the hazel in your eyes.
- Smokey Shades – a smokey eye is one of the perfect looks for you beautiful hazel eyes. Why not try mixing matte smokey shades with a metallic shade such as a silver or grey?
- Browns – If you are not about dark smokey eyes, why not try a brown smokey look? This is the perfect option for a day time look and you can always glam it up by popping on some shimmer or pigment. Add some brown liner to your upper and lower lash line and some a pair of Luxury 3D Mink or Faux Mink (vegan) lashes!
- Greens – Select a variety of green shades a pop a lighter shade on your lid and blend out. Add a deeper green shade to the crease and pull the eyeshadow out to create a wing. If you want something a little more subtle, why not try a green liner? Apply some green eyeliner and apply it to your upper and lower lash line!
We have a wide range of different styles and materials to make sure we can match everyone’s lash needs!
Luxury 3D Mink Lashes – can be worn 20 – 25 wears if looked after
Luxury 3D Faux Mink Lashes – vegan and can be worn 20 – 25 wears if looked after
Luxury 3D Faux Mink Multi Packs – vegan, three pairs of lashes and can be worn 20 – 25 wears if looked after
Synthetic Lashes – vegan and can be worn up to 20 wears if looked after.
For more information on cleaning and caring for your lashes to maximum wear from them. Click here to view our guide!
For more inspiration and creative looks, click here to check out our Instagram (@lash_envy_beauty).
If you have any further questions regarding our lashes please click here to view our FAQ. If your question has not been answered, please contact us via email at email@example.com