How To Maintain a Lash Lift
Lash Tint & Aftercare
Once you have got your lashes lifted, it doesn’t simply stop there, assuming you want your gorgeous eyelashes to last more than just a few weeks. Lash lifts are quite low maintenance in comparison to other eyelash procedures such as eyelash extensions but there are a few things you need to know. Think of it this way, if you was to get your hair permed you would need to make sure you kept your hair as healthy as possible by using conditioners and hair serums, the same applies for lash lifts. However, unlike your hair the most maintenance should be within the 24 – 48 hours after having the procedure done. To keep things simple we have create a guide with everything you would ever need to know about keeping your lashes soft and healthy.
The great thing about a Lash Lift is that it is a very low maintenance procedure however, there is a little extra care required over the first 24-48hrs.
First 24 – 48 hours after having your lash lift:
- If you find your eyes are irritable, red or sore apply a cold compress to the area. If it your eyes are very sore or agitated, you may have had a reaction to the chemicals in the lash tint. If this is the case you will need to seek medical advice as soon as possible.
- Avoid rubbing or touching your eyelashes and eye area. This is especially important within 24 – 48 hours after having the procedure done as rubbing or touching can cause the lashes to change their shape and curl.
- Avoid any water on and around your eye area for the first 24 hours.
- Avoid steamy and hot environment as this will affect the curl.
- Avoid sleeping on your face or sleeping leaning on your eyelashes partially in the first 24 – 48 hours.
What you should do to maintain your lash lift after the first 48 hours:
- Avoid rubbing and touching lashes and eye area.
- Avoid hot environments, steam and water on your eyelashes.
- Avoid oil based products. This may mean you might have to change the products you use in your skincare and makeup. The oils in the products will weigh down your eyelashes and cause them to lose their curl.
How you should maintain your lash lift:
- Avoid getting your eyelashes and the area around your eyes wet for the first 24 hours after application.
- Avoid swimming for the first 24 hours.
- Avoid eye makeup for the first 24 hours.
- Avoid waterproof mascara or any other waterproof makeup around your eyes for the first 24 hours.
- Avoid steamy such as hot showers and hot environments (direct sun) for the first 24 hours
- Do not get any other eyelash enhancement treatment or facial treatment done within the first 24 hours of having your lash lift done.
- Do not rub your eye area as this could mess up your lashes and make them lose their curl.
- Make sure you do not sleep on your face or lean on your eyelashes when asleep as this will also change their shape.
We have a wide range of different styles and materials to make sure we can match everyone’s lash needs!
Luxury 3D Mink Lashes – can be worn 20 – 25 wears if looked after
Luxury 3D Faux Mink Lashes – vegan and can be worn 20 – 25 wears if looked after
Luxury 3D Faux Mink Multi Packs – vegan, three pairs of lashes and can be worn 20 – 25 wears if looked after
Synthetic Lashes – vegan and can be worn up to 20 wears if looked after.
For more information on cleaning and caring for your lashes to maximum wear from them. Click here to view our guide!
For more inspiration and creative looks, click here to check out our Instagram (@lash_envy_beauty).
If you have any further questions regarding our lashes please click here to view our FAQ. If your question has not been answered, please contact us via email at email@example.com