Why Caring For Your False Eyelashes Is So Important!
To make the most out of your beloved Lash Envy Beauty lashes, we have put together a guide on how to properly care your falsies. This is an important step as not caring your false eyelashes can result in your falsies only being able to be worn a few times. With the correct care, our Luxury 3D Mink and Luxury 3D Faux Mink Lashes can be worn 20 -25 times. Our Synthetic lashes can be used up to 20 times! So it’s definitely worth the while following our guide.
What You Should DO:
- Ensure your lashes are thoroughly cleaned after each wear.
- Store your lashes well. Lashes fair best when kept in their case when not in use.
- Carefully trim the very ends of the Lash band if the band is too long for your eye type.
- Tag us on your Instagram Page in any of your Lash selfies.
- Subscribe as we want you to benefit from upcoming promotions and notifications of new products to our range.
What You Should NOT DO:
Don’t try cleaning your Lashes with just a make-up wipe, this is not effective and may result in you accidentally pulling the Lashes out of the Lash band.
Don’t ever trim the ends of the Lashes themselves, this will completely ruin the style of Lash.
Don’t cut the Lash band into sections. The Lashes are woven around the band and chopping it into sections and damaging the binding will result in the Lashes falling.
Don’t share lashes with friends. Sharing your Lashes with a friend can lead to any one of a number nasty eye infections, conjunctivitis etc. even if you think have cleaned them properly, don’t chance it.
Lash Envy Beauty’s Top Lash Cleaning Guide
Adopt the KISS approach (Keep It Simple Sister), otherwise you just won’t do it.
- Prepare a small bowl of warm water with a dash of Micellar Water (or similar).
- Place the lashes to soak in this preparation for 7 to 10 minutes.
- Now gently massage the Lashes between thumb and index finder to free any mascara or make-up.
- After soaking, any remaining glue should be soft enough to easily remove carefully with tweezers.
- At this point if your Lashes still have remnants of mascara, make-up or glue, gently massage the Lashes until clean.
- Once thoroughly clean the lashes should be placed on an absorbent paper towel and patted dry.
- Once dry, store your little treasures in their Lash Envy Beauty box so they are ready for you next time you need them.